Vicki Morrison-Shaw will be presenting at a Legalwise seminar "Environment and Planning Law: Key Updates" in Auckland on 1 November 2018.
One of five presenters covering an array of environmental and planning topics, Vicki will address National Planning Standards: The Good, the Bad and the Issues, covering:
- Genesis: background and statutory basis for the Standards
- Aim: rationale for, and objectives of, the Standards
- Overview: what the Standards do and don’t cover
- Issues: implementation timing, resourcing, coverage, consistency, unintended effects and more
- Next steps: revision, gazettal and implementation.
You can find more information on the seminar and how to enrol on the Legalwise Seminars site: https://www.legalwiseseminars.co.nz/search/SeminarDetail?SessionId=1811NZA12